I got a good laugh yesterday courtesy of one of our newer chickens. We had recently moved a log to a new position that leans on the kids playset. The girls like sitting on it, especially this morning since the ground was wet from last night's thunderstorm. So anyway, yesterday Freckles (or Reach if you ask the kids) followed the log up onto the top of the slide. I watched as she stepped onto the incline and went sailing down the slide. She popped off the end and landed like she had meant to do it. I wish I had the video camera with me, it was priceless.
This afternoon, I decided to see if she'd do it again. I put her at the top of the slide, just to see what she'd do. I went to the bottom and waited.
She chose to ride the rail.
No comments:
Post a Comment