Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Lovely Easter Morning

 Starting the day with some of the chickens...
Cinnamon

Dot

Big Bertha
A zippy hummingbird kept fluttering around.

Peas

Someone's moved in on the line.

And this thing was on the lettuce we harvested.

Most of today's harvest.  There was a few peas and some spinach, too.

Tomatoes are blooming!

Carrots and in the (mostly) empty spot where we harvested
the lettuce will become a pepper area.

Cock-eyed shot of one of the smaller beds.  Head lettuce, celery wrapped in paper,
carrots down low, beets and fennel on the left.

Big fennel.

I went to open the window and found this big boy between the screen and the glass.
I know wolf spiders are good spiders, but I still got the willies and made my Hubby move it.

Future blueberries.

And a random shot from earlier in the week.  I was making dinner and saw this out the window.
I couldn't resist the lovely evening sun lighting up the lettuces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment